The countdown is now official

The countdown is real now, I had an extremily good oppotunity and had to take it. The price I got for my plane ticket was so low that I could not pass it up and risk having to pay more later. At 473.64$ Canadian, it was a deal. I decided to buy it right away. Since the beginning of the planning of this trip I had set a date to July 15th 2012, it will be on the 16th that I will leave from Montreal. I will need to leave my home town, Rouyn-Noranda, one day earlier because the plane will leave at 6:15 am. I was also the first person to choose seats in all planes so was able to pick any places I wanted. I chose seats far behind the wings from where I will have a great window view of everything under me.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the date is now officialized. Only 259 days to wait, I am sure that time will go by very fast now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics